We are looking for a dedicated and driven technical lead to join a development team in Malaga.
Key responsibilities will include:
· participation in architecture and design reviews
· gathering requirements in close cooperation with Product and other nontechnical colleagues
· investigation and troubleshooting performance issues
· building solutions quickly yet maintaining the high level of reliability our users have come to rely on
· cultivating best practices within the engineering group
· participating in the hiring process and mentoring junior engineers
Though based in Malaga there will be close collaboration with the UK team, with opportunities to travel to the London office.
As a candidate for this role, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
·You’ve had experience with different system architectures, and have opinions about what works and what doesn’t.
·Concepts like consistency, availability and distributed queuing aren’t merely buzzwords for you.
·The ability to self-manage is critical, as is the capacity to share knowledge and support the team.
* You will speak English.
* Attractive salary package
* Be part of an outstanding team based in Malaga in contact with the UK team.
Please send your CV to email@example.com