We are looking for experienced software developers to work for a new Spanish division. This to be formed division will supplement the development capacity of our existing development team in The Netherlands. As a developer on this new team, you will be responsible for developing new features, extending existing functionality and improving the current state of our web application. Because you’ll be working on the same codebase as the Dutch team, strong communicative skills, as well as the ability to create quality code within the constraints of an existing and evolving codebase, is something you’ll need to possess.
Because we are growing fast and like to expand to more markets and countries, we need additional development capacity which is the reason we are founding this Spanish division where hopefully you will join us.
Things we look for in a developer:
– Experience reading, writing, and reviewing Java code.
– Experience working on a web based application
– Ability to write and read JUnit-tests
– Ability to understand the bigger picture.
– Preferably a Bsc or Msc in a relevant field.
– 4/5 years of experience as a professional software developer.
– Spoken English is a must.
Salary within the range will depend on proved skills/experience of each candidate.
– Agile work ethic (smart and gets things done)
– High code quality
– Continuous integration
– Using the right tool for the job.
– NOT having endless meetings
– NOT discussing the color of the bike shed
– Personal initiative
– Critical thinking
– A flexible attitude
Please send your CV to email@example.com