You will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting software products as well as work with documentation specialists and other development team members to develop features and repair defects. Individual will also support test teams and customer support teams in their duties.
Primary Job Functions:
• Produce Java-based web applications
• Support testing activities by internal test teams
• Help maintain Applications
• Write test plans and perform unit test
• Assist with nightly build process
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other related field.
• Some knowledge with application servers such as JBoss
• Knowledge of Java EE, specifically EJB
• Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with jQuery development library
• Knowledge of Jasper Report Server
• Motivated to research and learn new technologies, tools, techniques, etc.
You will enjoy
• An excellent working atmosphere and learning environment
• Accommodation will be provided as an extra benefit
Send your detailed CV (projects, Github, links) to email@example.com