Una de las mejores compañías para trabajar de California, ¿Ahora en Málaga? Así es.
Si realmente buscas oportunidades, tienes pasión por tu trabajo, compartes de forma abierta tus proyectos, te retas buscando nuevas soluciones, te divierte ser creativo, buscas un clima de respeto, tomas responsabilidades, quieres aprender todos los días y divertirte con lo que haces. Ahora puedes trabajar así en Málaga.
We are seeking a talented Quality Assurance Engineer with a keen eye for detail to use their technical
skills and experience to own the Quality Assurance function within the company. The Quality
Assurance Engineer will implement and maintain quality assurance processes in order to ensure superior
product development, operations, and ultimately user experience across our web and email brands. The
ideal Quality Assurance Engineer will use their process-based technical skills to master the QA function.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will execute test plans, update test reports, document defects, verify
fixes, and test our web and email products across supported environments. The ideal candidate will
have excellent verbal and written communication skills and will be able to successfully work across
departments to ensure excellence in our web products and user experience.
● Collaborate across departments to fully understand the requirements and specifications of each
web property and corresponding features and deliver superior quality products
● Create and implement Quality Assurance protocols and ensure compliance with defined
● Create successful test plans, define test strategies, identify and fix apparent and difficult to find
● Participate in design and specification reviews
● Create and perform regression-tests for new and existing features
● Ensure comprehensive test coverage by finding bugs, defects and verifying fixes
● Test and confirm usability of email and web products across major desktop and mobile
● Verify continued functionality throughout product lifecycle
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● A passion for technology and a very keen eye for detail – and errors.
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
● 3+ years of experience performing Quality Assurance for the web
● Healthy understanding of UI/UX methodology preferred
● Familiarity with testing suites, testing software, and other software
○ Sause Labs and Selenium
● Intermediate knowledge of front-end programming languages including HTML and CSS3
● Intermediate knowledge with programming languages including:
○ jQuery, backbone.js
Envía tu CV con mos proyectos en los que hayas participado a firstname.lastname@example.org