- Experience with full stack web development on both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with OO programming.
- Passionate about web development – you are comfortable on both server and client side.
- A solid engineer – you find something magical about solving problems with elegant but simple solutions. You have deep knowledge of OOP and design patterns and are a good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
- You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
- Build applications that focus on great user experience.
- Play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of feature sets.
- Take feature requests and user stories from a range of different business owners and translate them into a set of re-usable components.
- Participate and/or take ownership over the internal software features, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions.
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production.