The ideal candidate has a strong background in developing server side API’s that power both mobile and web applications and has at least 1 year experience using NodeJS.
- Be part of an agile development team in a fast paced environment.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications delivering high-availability and performance.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in accordance with coding standards and conventions.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of future sets.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Experienced with API development: you know and follow best practices when designing and building RESTful web services and are proficient with all aspects of modern server side development.
- You love to work in an agile product development, using practices such as Scrum and Kanban.
- A good communicator, you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in web development.