You’ve come to realize that not just any quality assurance job suffices; you need to be personally vested in the project you’re working on, or else your resolve and work will suffer. You want to be able to come home from a hard day’s work and talk about the great cause you helped with your quality assurance skills. You’re also the type who needs to be stretched in these skills every day while maintaining a sense of your own unique approach.
• Work with Agile development team to analyze and clarify user requirements and feature acceptance criteria. Give quality feedback to developers upon feature rejections.
• Design and document functional test cases.
• Develop strategic quality assurance approach and testing methods to ensure quality product.
• Develop automated browser tests using Selenium.
• Feature & integration testing in a fast-moving development environment.
• Usability, browser, and design testing.
• Load and performance testing.
• Review and assist with all production releases.
• Identify and communicate risk you identify with systems or processes.
• Isolate and troubleshoot bugs and issues.
• Collaborate and communicate with developers and customer service to identify and resolve issues.
• Selenium experience
• Previous experience as a junior to mid-level QA analyst/tester using selenium.
• Consistently detail-oriented. Obsessed with accuracy and getting it right.
• Comfortable as the “brake pedal” on the team. Your role is to ensure we don’ t make mistakes.
• Desire to implement procedures and make sure they are upheld.
• High follow-through.
• Highly dependable and reliable.
• Strong ability to solve complex problems in a systematic and organized way.
• Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
YOU WILL ENJOY
Excellent working atmosphere and learning environment
Accommodation is provided as an extra benefit
Send your detailed CV (projects, Github, links) to firstname.lastname@example.org